Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, SIRO HOME may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase SIRO HOME's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
SIRO HOME collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
SIRO HOME may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SIRO HOME and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
SIRO HOME does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
SIRO HOME may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SIRO HOME, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SIRO HOME may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SIRO HOME or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SIRO HOME; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SIRO HOME, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
SIRO HOME may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within SIRO HOME, in order to determine what SIRO HOME services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SIRO HOME to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SIRO HOME. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SIRO HOME website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
SIRO HOME does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, SIRO HOME may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from SIRO HOME, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
SIRO HOME welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SIRO HOME has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SIRO HOME at:
131 Morshead Plaza, Buccoo Road, Bethany, Tobago | 3001 Fernandes Industrial Centre, Eastern Main Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad
(868) 631-1200 - Tobago | (868) 235-4268 - Trinidad
Last Updated and Effective as of May 27, 2021